Thursday 17 June 2010

Διυ εнтрα Λυрιοнαιc - Posting Paragraphs

I'll add new paragraphs of my story Διυ εнтрα Λυрιοнαιc on the go as well as adding them to the actual page, so you'll know when something new has arrived, and giving you the possibility to add comments. They'll be labelled "diu".
The first 5 paragraphs are already done, so I'll post them quite fast after eachother. The introduction can be found here and an extraordinary sentence here. These posts might contain some mistakes or inconsistencies, as I will only change those in the whole story.

Without further ado, here's the second paragraph, about the Cyclarbrium:

---

Δeκδцεc καᴧεc δεδιοнтιι e υυπтιωнтιι δεмн Aтαᴧтαрβрιαн нυн εн αιcтειc παzεнω. Ἁтει υπтecεc Ἁcмο Нυιι Δοрιικε. Οxрαᴧтεc οрαιнοнтιι Κυκᴧαрβрειεн ιω, тecειυ κυκᴧιε αмφιтα αрβрειc, ἁтει тιδιou αнou ἁcмιнтο e δeκтεтрαнιoc ὑцнoc cυнδιεc. Uπтα ἁтн εнтрα εн тεκтει тecειου εнειнει ἱcтε ἱтι, βαᴧтрοц Ἁcмοц αφαнтιοц cιнιтιει мαнει мυцιнтιc cтι. Тεκтυ мнι δeκπεнεc zοιтрεc ὁрιε, βαᴧтр εκδυ, ἁтει δακрωн ειδω ιεнυ ἁтεн οιοω δeωнтιεн εн αрβαυмεн. Тecο мε εтαрιωн αυт мοιрιωнκε ᴧeгι ειнιοн ἁcмιнтοн δυнeтωнтιοн αδυнαεнιοнтιειн. Πεπειнοнтιι рιω εн αрβαυмει αмβυcοнтιι.

Having travelled 12 days and having arrived in the village Ataltarbria, I am now sitting in the shadows. Here they worship Hasmo the Young and Beautiful. Ascending the steps I go to the Kuklarbreie (Cyclarbrium), a round temple surrounded by trees, where the hasmint of each year and the fourteen-year-old boys meet. On the left hand of the statue, on which light shines through the hole in the temple's roof, of the cloaked Hasmo stands a sparrow. The roof is fifteen arms high, the statue half that, behind which I see a hallway, I think decending into the forest. A priest tells me friendly but seriously that only the hasmint is allowed to enter. Having understood that, I return, going to walk in the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment